Freevoice XL 10/100/1000 VPN Managed Router
The Freevoice Router XL has a faster Broadcom BCM4708 800 MHz dual core processor with 256 MB of RAM and 128 MB of Flash Memory.
Recomended for offices with over 50 users or broadband speeds over 100 MB
The Freevoice Router manages the network traffic for optimal VoIP quality. Advanced tools allow Freevoice to monitor network activity and provide support for branch offices or remote users.
Direct Manufacturer Support
Freevoice understands the services we provide are mission critical to our clients. The Freevoice Gigabit VPN Router and comes with unlimited support via your freevoice phone system subscription. Addtional routers / multiple locations, require an additional monthly support subscription of $49. Freevoice is committed to providing the most reliable, high-quality Call Center solutions.
See terms and conditions for details.
- DHCP server (with static allocation of IP addresses).
- VPN Client and server with OpenVPN
- 802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
802.11ac : up to 867 Mbps
- Netfilter/iptables with customizable settings, IPP2P and l7-filter.
- Advanced QoS: 10 unique QoS classes defined, real-time graphs display prioritized traffic with traffic class details.
- Client Bandwidth Control via QoS classes
- Bandwidth graphing/statistics.
- Wireless modes:
- Access point (AP)
- Wireless client station (STA)
- Wireless ethernet (WET) bridge
- Wireless distribution system (WDS aka wireless bridging)
- Simultaneous AP and WDS (aka wireless repeating)
- Syslog viewable through the GUI (also downloadable).
- SES button control.
- CIFS client.
- Wireless LAN Radio power of adjustment, antenna selection, and 14 wireless channels.
- Advanced port forwarding, redirection, and triggering with UPnP and NAT-PMP.
- Advanced user access restrictions.
- Init, Shutdown, Firewall, and WAN Up scripts.
- Uptime, load average, and free memory status.
- Minimal reboots - Very few configuration changes require a reboot.
- Wireless survey page to view other networks in your neighborhood.
- Comprehensive dashboard displays signal strengths of wireless client devices, reveals UPnP mappings.