Freevoice 10/100/1000 VPN Managed Router
The Freevoice Router manages the network traffic for optimal VoIP quality. Advanced tools allow Freevoice to monitor network activity and provide support for branch offices or remote users.
Direct Manufacturer Support
Freevoice understands the services we provide are mission critical to our clients. The Freevoice Gigabit VPN Router and comes with unlimited support to one administrator. Monthly support subscription is $29. Freevoice is committed to providing the most reliable, high-quality Call Center solutions.
See terms and conditions for details.
- DHCP server (with static allocation of IP addresses).
- VPN Client and server with OpenVPN
- 802.11n Draft: up to 300Mbps ;
802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54Mbps;
802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- DNS forwarder (using Dnsmasq).
- Netfilter/iptables with customizable settings, IPP2P and l7-filter.
- Advanced QoS: 10 unique QoS classes defined, real-time graphs display prioritized traffic with traffic class details.
- Client Bandwidth Control via QoS classes
- Bandwidth graphing/statistics.
- Wireless modes:
- Access point (AP)
- Wireless client station (STA)
- Wireless ethernet (WET) bridge
- Wireless distribution system (WDS aka wireless bridging)
- Simultaneous AP and WDS (aka wireless repeating).
- Dynamic DNS service with ezUpdate and services extended for more providers.
- Syslog viewable through the GUI (also downloadable).
- SES button control.
- CIFS client.
- Wireless LAN Radio power of adjustment, antenna selection, and 14 wireless channels.
- Advanced port forwarding, redirection, and triggering with UPnP and NAT-PMP.
- Advanced user access restrictions.
- Init, Shutdown, Firewall, and WAN Up scripts.
- Uptime, load average, and free memory status.
- Minimal reboots - Very few configuration changes require a reboot.
- Wireless survey page to view other networks in your neighborhood.
- Comprehensive dashboard displays signal strengths of wireless client devices, reveals UPnP mappings.